Terms of Monetization of Nekoland
Article 1 - [Purpose]
These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the terms and conditions and procedures for payment of the proceeds earned by the developer through the NEKOLAND Platform (hereinafter referred to as "NEKOLAND") operated by SUPERCAT Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
Article 2 - [Definition of Terms]
The following terms and conditions apply to the NEKOLAND Monetization Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions").
(1) "Profit payment" means that the goods and CUBE used in NEKOLAND are paid in real currency.
(2) "CUBE" means the virtual money used as the goods in NEKOLAND.
Article 3 - [Effect and Change of Terms]
2. The Company may change the reason for any change in the contents of these Terms and Conditions when it occurs. The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization Act, and other related laws and regulations.
Article 4 - [Qualification for Monetization]
1. If you earn a profit of at least 1,000 CUBE per year (only for NEKOLAND members who are 13 years of age or older), you can ask for your CUBE in real currency and can be settled once a month on a fixed date.
2. In accordance with your account information, requirements and applicable law relating to the payment of profits, the Company may determine the eligibility and details of your monetization. You cannot monetize accounts other than the account information you provided.
3. If you request a profit payment, the company will review your eligibility for profit payment. The qualifications are as follows.
(1) You may request payment only if you have at least 1,000 CUBE or more.
(2) Monetization of CUBE is restricted only to CUBE, which is obtained by selling a resource acquired by selling a resource (e.g. game graphics, tileset, sound) from a member's NEKOLAND resource market or a virtual item in a game developed. CUBE acquired through any other path does not correspond to a CUBE that can be monetized. You must be at least 13 years of age to maintain and comply with the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Article 5 - [Profit Payment and Approval]
1. In order to receive profit through the NEKOLAND platform, you must confirm and agree to the following.
(1) At the same time you click the "pay" button, you are not guaranteed to actually monetize. When you click the button, the company decides whether you are entitled to a profit payment or not. If you qualify through this procedure, CUBE within the NEKOLAND platform will be paid in cash. Cashed CUBEs cannot be withdrawn and switched back to CUBE.
(2) When filing profits obtained through monetization in NEKOLAND, there is no disadvantage according to business registration and it is within legal scope. The company also conducts fairly the procedures through the accountant.
(3) The transaction fee will be calculated according to each payment (this amount will be paid to you in the amount charged). Please refer to the NEKOLAND Platform FAQ for information on fees.
(4) You are responsible for any taxes that may be imposed due to payment. The NEKOLAND platform considers profit payments based on the profits for the services you provide. All members are responsible for reporting all profits paid to the appropriate tax authorities. Income earned by a minor can affect your parent's tax refund.
(5) Due to legal or other unavoidable circumstances, you may not be able to transfer payments to certain countries, entities or individuals.
Article 6 - [Protection of Personal Information]
(1) When it is necessary for the settlement of the charge according to the service provision
(2) When it is necessary for statistical writing and academic research or market research.
(3) If there is any special provision in the Act, such as the Act on Financial Real Name Transaction and Confidentiality, Use and Protection of Credit Information, Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act, Local Tax Act, Consumer Protection Act, Bank of Korea Act and Criminal Procedure Act
Article 7 - [Obligations of the Company]
1. In the event of a fraud caused by the Company's intent or negligence, the full amount of the fraud will be refunded. In this case, the member shall refund the money in the same manner as the payment made by the member within the period specified by the law. However, in the event of a fraud due to the member's intention or responsibility, the Company shall bear the costs of refunding the fraud within reasonable limits.
2. The Company shall normally perform the Services in a manner not covered by the disclaimer of Article 12.
Article 8 - [Membership Obligations]
1. Games, experiences and virtual goods that you create, make available or playable are part of the services you provide. The company expects all users of the NEKOLAND platform, including creators and members, to provide the entire community with the following content.
3. You must update your content for security, technical, and other reasons. You must adhere to the latest technology and security updates and best practices from NEKOLAND.
4. You will comply with legal and regulatory requirements when NEKOLAND requests cooperation for legal and regulatory compliance. Company may request, pursuant to the Universal Terms, to help stop any process related to intellectual property issues, including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, and the enumerated examples below.
5. If you no longer run the game, you must refund the cube you have acquired from the users for the last two months.
6. If a refund occurs in a game you develop and operate, the company may deduct from the profit when calculating the refund.
Article 9 - [Limitation on Use of Services]
The Company may limit the use of the Service to you or remove or revoke the Game Account and NEKOLAND ID or SUPERCAT Member ID if you do any of the following:
(1) Hacking or otherwise imposing on the system
(2) Transferring and selling the rights to the CUBE service to a third party.
(3) Forgery, alteration, theft or illegal acquisition or use of the payment means in the payment of CUBE
Article 10 - [Suspension of service provision]
The Company may suspend the service if it falls under any of the following cases:
(1) Inevitable due to construction work, etc.
(2) When a telecommunications carrier prescribed in the Telecommunication Business Law has suspended telecommunication services
(3) In case of other force majeure
(4) The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the Services in case of interruption of normal service due to national emergency, power outage, failure of service facilities, or congestion of service utilization.
Article 11 - [Disclaimer]
1. The Company shall be exempted from liability for the provision of services if it cannot provide services due to natural disasters or force majeure.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any obstacle to the use of the service due to the reasons for the member's failure.
3. In the case of excluding the obstacles of service use caused by gross negligence or deliberation of the employees of the Company's company, the responsibility for providing the service is exempted from the responsibility for the use of the service caused by the fault of the employee of the company.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for the loss of the profit that the member expects from using the service and shall not be responsible for any damages caused by the data obtained through the service.
5. The Company shall not be held responsible for the contents of information, data, facts and accuracy posted by the member in the service.
6. The Company may restrict the use of the service according to the service or membership according to the relevant laws and regulations, government policies, etc., and shall not be responsible for any matters related to the use of the game caused by these limitations and restrictions.
Article 12- [Competent Court]
1. If there is a disagreement or dispute between the Company and the Member regarding the use of the Service, it may be resolved by agreement between the parties.
2. If a lawsuit has been filed because the dispute set forth in paragraph (1) has not been resolved satisfactorily, the court shall be the jurisdiction of the court in accordance with the procedures set forth in the relevant laws and regulations.
3. The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to lawsuits filed between the Company and the User.
[Enforcement Date] This Agreement will be effective from April 17, 2019.